- Do You offer a money back guarantee?
Absolutely! Rather than just take you through workouts, we are going to replace any misinformation or false beliefs you have and replace them with the truth. We are so confident in our skills and abilities that we offer a
- How long does a training program last?
The length of a program will be determined by your fitness goals, motivation
- How much does Personal Training cost?
The training investment will vary depending on the type of training you choose.
- What is the difference between your various training programs?
Private training is for those that have orthopedic issues and/or need a specific individualized training program. Semi-private training is for those that want the personal attention of a coach along but share their training session with a maximum of 2 other people and split the training investment. Small group training is for those who have no gross orthopedic issues and feel comfortable exercising in a small group setting (max 12 people) at fixed times and at a discounted investment.
- What if I am unsure as to what program is best for me?
We recommend that you book a complimentary consult with an AXIS team member to determine which course of action is best suited for you. During the
- How do I select the best exercise physiologist or trainer for me?
Let us help! AXIS is trained in pairing clients and trainers with each other, creating a team that will work out best together. We are certain that we will find the right trainer for you!
- What if I am completely out of shape or have orthopedic issues?
There should be no worry. Each trainer works with each client based on the current fitness level of the individual. The training given is individually tailored to help the client make massive progress towards achieving their fitness goals.
- How are you different from fitness professionals at Big Box Gyms or other training establishments?
First and foremost, we are a private training studio that is privately owned and staffed with exercise physiologists who have extensive training in corrective exercise. Huge crowds are not a part of AXIS. We have no alliances to huge corporate gyms, and we work for our clients only.
- How do I sign up for classes?