AXIS Training Studio works to educate, motivate, and inspire people to become the best version of themselves through our training, nutrition and lifestyle programs. We have an awesome team we are proud of, clients that are happy, and a staff of champions! We take pride in our work as health and wellness educators and strive to inspire healthy and sustainable lifestyles.
Over the last couple of years we’ve had tremendous growth and we are looking for a full-time trainer. It’s our goal to help thousands of north Florida residents, feel and perform their best. To do this, we need a strong supporting cast, which includes a SOLID Exercise Physiologist/Personal Trainer comfortable with clients with orthopedic challenges. We need an outgoing, personable, customer service focused, and highly motivated person who has a firm grasp of fitness assessments AND loves talking with people.
AXIS Training Studio is Gainesville’s leading personal training studio specializing in corrective exercise for those looking to take back their fitness!
- Degree and experience in exercise science and/or nationally accredited personal trainer certification - Because we are corrective exercise experts, If you are going to teach people how to move, you have to know how the body works. You must understand how the body responds to exercise and why we program activity at a specific duration, intensity, and frequency. Therefore, you must already possess a nationally recognized fitness certification or degree and have at least 2 years of training experience to be eligible to coach any of our classes unassisted.
- CPR certification
- Great personality/etiquette - We need an outgoing, personable, customer service focused, and highly motivated person who has a firm grasp of fitness assessments AND loves talking with people.
- Must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email.
- Strong communication skills
- Must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client.
- Strong organizational skills
- Corrective exercise certification
- Physical therapy experience
Required Performance Competencies:
Prospective Clients & Trials
- Answer inquiry calls and emails
- Schedule and confirm fitness assessments
- Manage client paperwork
- Follow-up with new clients
- Fitness consultations
- Attend networking meetings or other events representative of AXIS Training Studio
New & Current Clients
- Manage client folders
- Manage workout logs
- Record attendance
- Missed session follow-up communication
- Orthopedic screenings and assessments
- Program Design
- Make Facebook Group posts
AXIS is a family-oriented business and does not operate like a corporation. Each member of our team adds value to what we do here. Our goal is to hire people who seek to change lives and build a career with us. We want a team member who embodies our core values and will grow with us for years to come.
If you think you’d be a great addition to the AXIS Team, carefully follow these instructions:
- Print out your resume on a sheet of paper (more than one sheet is acceptable)
- On a separate piece of
paperlist a minimum of three references including your relationship with the reference and their contact information (phone number, email address and mailing address).
- Put your references sheet on top of your resume and staple together. Include both documents in a manila envelope and mail to:
AXIS Training Studio
4620 NW 39th Avenue, Suite B
Gainesville, FL 32606